This guide includes in-depth information about Online Purchase of QH Mobile products from Google Play store
1) Which Products are available of Quick Heal for mobile on Play Store:
Paid products of Quick Heal on Play Store are Quick Heal Total Security, Fonetastic Pro.
2) How to Purchase Quick Heal Product from Play Store:
Login to your play store account, Search for product like Quick Heal Total Security
- It will show the Paid tag with Price
- Click on Price, It will show next windows to Continue
3) Payment Methods:
You can use the below methods to purchase the product
- Credit or Debit Card
- Redeem Points (Here Redeem code provided Google if available otherwise you need to select Credit/Debit/Net-banking option to proceed)
4) Payment Receipts:
a) Once payment done you will get Purchase SMS/E-Mail from Google Play with Order Number
When a user purchases an in-app item, Google assigns the transaction a unique and permanent order number. Google Play provides that order number to you at the conclusion of the purchase flow, as the value of the Order ID field
Example:- Order ID : GPA.XXXX–XXXX–XXXX–XXXXX
b) You can also check Order History from your Play Store account
5) Process to install and activate Quick Heal :
- After receiving confirmation purchase mail from Google Play store, Login to Play store Search purchased product like as if you purchased QHMTS then Search for Quick Heal Mobile Total Security
- Now you will get Install option instead of Purchase
- Click on Install to install Quick Heal Total Security purchased app.
- Now once app will be installed it will ask the User details for activation
- Provide your information to get it activate.
6) Points to be remember :
A. If received Order number from Google Play store, but still unable to install and activate.
– Verify Purchase made from E-Mail ID for Google play store and configured E-Mail ID in Device should be same.
– Search QHTS in Play store and check which option it shows (Purchase or Install).
– If Install option present, try to install QHTS.
– If Buy now option present, collect Order Number for purchase made.
– Share Purchase Order Email on [email protected] with issue details.
B. If received Order number from Google Play store, but unable to see the Premium validity.
– Verify purchase made from E-Mail ID for Google play store and configured E-Mail ID in device should be same.
– Open Installed QHMS in Mobile Go to >About Product – Check Validity, should be displayed as Premium.
– If Premium is not displayed, Enable the logs, try to update Virus Data base of installed Quick Heal.
– If issue persist again, click on Share logs along with Order Number & issue in comments under “Please enter issue detail here”.
* Follow below steps to generate logs..
1. To enable ‘Share Logs’ option in Contact Us screen (Tap 5 times on “Q” Logo)
2. Tick mark on ENABLE DEBUG LOGS box
3. Disable Internet connectivity.
4. Wait for 1 minute
5. Now Enable Internet
6. Wait for 1 minute
7. Go to>Contact Us option click on Share Logs
8. Share the logs to Support Team.
Note : Don’t re-install Quick Heal app in this case because Premium or Renewal information/transaction will be lost from the application.