You can customize your profile settings on the My profile page.
Click the user icon in the top-right corner of the page and select My profile to edit your profile.
You should at least check the following:
- Make sure that your personal details such as first and last name, phone number, and contact email are correct. You need to contact your administrator if you need to change your email address.
- Notification: By default, this is configured to Send each notification instantly. For example, if you configured email notifications to be sent every time a discovery scan starts and ends, you will receive 20 emails. To avoid large amounts of emails, change the email frequency to hourly, daily, or weekly instead.
- Time zone: Defines which time zone is used for displaying dates and times.
- Language: Select the language used in the Elements Security Center.
- Security settings: Click Change password or set up 2-step verification to change the security settings for your F-Secure Business Account. If two-factor authentication has not already been enforced on all users by the administrator for your account, you can enable it yourself for increased security.
Note: Two-factor authentication supports Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, and any other mobile authentication app that supports the TOTP (Time-based One-Time Password) algorithm.