You can create one or more Malwarebytes widgets on your Android Home screen. The Malwarebytes widget lets you see your device status at a glance. They can be configured to show 1-4 information items. After a widget has been created, press the widget and drag one of its edges to expand or compress it. This article provides information that can be viewed in each widget.
- Scan: Ready to scan your device.
- <x> Malware: Scan running with progress shown in the ring; Number of threats shown as <x>
- Scan Complete: Scan complete with no threats detected.
- Check results: When shown in orange, one or more Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) were detected. Red indicates malware was detected.
- Device is clear!: Using a weather concept, clear skies ahead! Device settings are offering you maximum security and no issues detected.
- Issues found!: Cloudy skies and raindrops indicate settings which should be reviewed and corrected.
- Issues found!: Cloudy skies and lightning means threats were detected on your device.
- Up to date: Your Malwarebytes database is up to date.
- Update now: Time to update your Malwarebytes database!
- On: This indicates that your device is protected by Real-Time Protection.
- Turn on: Real-Time Protection should be enabled on your device.
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team