- Client package update to 22.214.171.1240.
- Fixed: Upgrading from a previous version on Windows Vista or Windows 7 may sometimes result in the protection module starting with a delay.
- Fixed: The protection module does not start with Windows under under certain conditions.
- Fixed: Scans sometimes complete prematurely.
- Implemented comprehensive APIs for controlling settings and configuration.
- Added ability to import/export settings.
- “Exit” option now removed from the tray when ‘limitedusermode’ is enabled.
- Future versions will be able to upgrade without requiring a reboot after installation.
- Protection module now controllable for the entire machine instead of being limited to individual user accounts.
- Filesystem Blocking and Website Blocking can be enabled or disabled separately via the Protection tab.
- Protection logs now show when malicious file execution blocking is enabled or disabled.
- Realtime protection may now be cleanly terminated via the ‘Exit’ option in the tray without leaving any running processes.
- Japanese language support added.
- Realtime protection now starts much faster on Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Pop-ups for threats detected by realtime protection can now be minimized.
- All registry settings are now stored under HKLM.
- Dates and times of items listed in the Quarantine are now displayed correctly.
- Data backup and restoration feature for SQL Embedded databases.
- Scan client IP addresses/hostnames from a text file to minimize scan time.
- Display threat detail info when administrators select Top 10 threats.
- New alternate push installation method using WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation).
- If a SSL certificate being imported does not contain a private key an error will be generated informing the administrator to select another file.
- Ability to create client installation packages without requiring any policy or group configuration.
- Policy ignore list now restricts the use of invalid characters.
- Validate server address IP/hostname during data backup restoration.
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team