- Improved memory usage
- Numerous enhanced ransomware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
- Added ability for administrators to define proxy settings during deployment via Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Fixed issue where Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware is causing the system to boot into Temporary Profile
- Fixed issue where Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware crashes after reboot
To update your clients to this new version, please download the latest version of Malwarebytes Endpoint Security from your confirmation email. If you cannot find your confirmation email, please contact your sales representative.
Notice about Application Upgrades and Component Updates for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware:
- Application Upgrades for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware will not be automatically deployed once upgrades are available from Malwarebytes. This unmanaged product will require Administrators to download the latest version of Anti-Ransomware and deploy it to their endpoints. Automatic upgrading has been turned off in order to empower Administrators to deploy upgrades at their own preferred schedule.
- Component Updates shall continue being pushed out automatically and silently once available from Malwarebytes. These updates typically contain detection, remediation and performance enhancements that is essential in protecting Malwarebytes customers from Ransomware.
An example of this is below:
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team