- You currently have ESET Smart Security installed and want to renew your license
With the release of ESET version 11 Windows home products ESET Smart Security is now re-branded ESET Internet Security.
If you have ESET Smart Security installed, your product will automatically change to ESET Internet Security the next time that you renew. You will continue to enjoy all of the functionalities included with ESET Smart Security product, as well as new features added in later versions.
As an ESET Smart Security owner, you have the option to switch to ESET Internet Security at any time, or Upgrade to ESET Smart Security Premium.
You can renew your existing ESET Smart Security license and use it to activate ESET Internet Security.
- Renew your license. How do I renew my license?
- Uninstall ESET Smart Security and then download, install and activate ESET Internet Security using your existing License Key: Download and Install ESET Internet Security.
You can change your ESET Smart Security license to the new ESET Smart Security Premium license by paying the price difference between the two products. Upgrading to ESET Smart Security Premium allows you to use the new ESET Password Manager and ESET Secure Data features.
- You must contact your local ESET partner to upgrade your license.
- After upgrading your license, uninstall ESET Smart Security and then download, install and activate ESET Smart Security Premium using your new or existing License Key: Download and Install ESET Smart Security Premium.
The table below displays the comparison of each home product and corresponding features. For more information about new version 11 features, see Whats.
|ESET Internet Security||ESET Smart Security Premium|
|Script-Based Attack Protection|
|Connected Home Monitor|
|Network Attack Protection|
|Banking & Payment Protection|
|ESET Password Manager|
|ESET Secure Data|