- Enrollment of iOS devices in Mobile Device Connector fails in ESET Remote Administrator 6.3 and later with the error “Profile Installation Failed”
To troubleshoot your issue, please complete the following checklist:
- There should be no other MDM profiles enrolled on the device—remove any previous MDM profile from device settings.
- Communication between the device and MDM could be blocked—make sure all MDM ports are open.
- Make sure that you have valid HTTPS and APNS certificates.
- During the download phase of the enrollment profile, make sure that you are connected to the internet and the connection is not lost or interrupted while downloading the profile.
- Make sure that you have a valid URL and enrollment or re-enrollment token—or that your device is whitelisted (ERA 6.3 only).
- During the enrollment profile installation, make sure that the certificate chain is valid.