- Schedule a weekly In-depth scan of your system (recommended)
- Click Scheduler.
- Click Add task.
- In the Task name field, type a name for your new task. In the Task type drop-down menu, select On-demand computer scan and then click Next.
- In the Task timing window, select how often you want your task to run and then click Next. In this example, Weekly is selected.
- Specify the time and date of the scheduled scan. To minimize the chance of an interruption, it is best to choose a time when users are away from their computers. Click Next.
- Specify an alternate time for the task to run in the event it does not run at the scheduled time (for example, if the computer is off). To prevent instances of the same tasks from running on top of each other, we recommend you select Immediately, if time since last run exceeds a specified value. Type 24 in the Time since last run (hours) field and click Next.
- Click the gear icon . In the Scan profile drop-down menu, select In-depth scan, and then select the check boxes next to objects you want your scheduled scan to target. We recommend that you select This PC or Computer, depending on your version of Windows, to scan all objects. Click OK.
- Click Finish.
- The scheduled scan will appear in the Scheduler window. From this point forward, it will run at the time and frequency you configured. If the computer is in sleep mode or any other power-saving state, the scan will not occur. The computer must be fully powered on.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team