- Web access protection is blocking a website you know to be safe.
To view instructions for ESET Endpoint solutions, visit our knowledgebase article.
To view instructions for ESET Cyber Security (macOS) products, visit our knowledgebase article.
- Open your ESET Windows product.
- Press the F5 key on your keyboard to open the Advanced setup window.
- Click Web and Email → Web access protection.
- Expand URL Address Management and then click Edit next to Address list.
- Select List of addresses excluded from content scan and then click Edit.
- Click Add in the Edit list window.
- Type the website or domain you want to exclude in the Enter a mask that specifies a URL address field and click OK (for each website you add, be sure to either include “www.” or a wildcard “*” symbol, as in “www.eset.com” or “*eset.com*”).
- When you are finished excluding websites, click OK to save your changes and exit the Advanced setup window.