- Scan specific files, devices or drives
- Exclude certain files or directories from a scan
- Create a scan profile.
- Press the F5 key to open Advanced Setup.
- Click Detection Engine → Malware scan and make sure to select the profile you just created in step 1.
- Expand Threatsense Parameters.
- Scroll down to the Exclusions section and click Edit next to File extensions excluded from scanning.
- Click Add. In the Add exclusion window, type the 3-character file extension and click OK → OK → OK.
- Click Computer scan → Advanced scans → Custom scan.
- Click the gear icon and select your new scan profile from the Scan profile drop-down menu. Select the scan targets from the Scan targets drop-down menu, or select them manually in the Computer scan window.
- Click Scan.