- You received a complimentary ESET license card
Before downloading and installing your ESET software, you need to activate your license to receive your Username and Password.
- Visit https://www.eset.com/int/support/activate/.
- Enter your contact details including a current email address and your License Key or Retail Code. Your packaging may also refer to the Retail Code as an Activation Key. This can be found on the front of the plastic ESET license card you may have received.
- Your License Key, Retail Code, Username and Password are case sensitive and the hyphen(s) are necessary. A big “0” is the number zero (0), a little “o” is the lowercase letter o.
- Click Submit. You will see your Username and Password on your screen immediately.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- ESET Live Installer will automatically detect your operating system and architecture and will install the latest version of your ESET security product. Your free license will only work for ESET NOD32 Antivirus. You will not be able to activate ESET Internet Security, ESET Smart Security or ESET Smart Security Premium with this license. To download, click the link below:
- Click Save when prompted to and save the file to the Desktop. Once the download has completed, you may be prompted to click Run and begin the installation process. Click Run if you are prompted.
- Follow the instructions as you are prompted by the Installation Wizard, or follow these illustrated instructions to download and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus.