- Windows 7 HomeGroup feature is not connecting to other users
- ESET Personal firewall is blocking a peripheral or application
- Local Area Network (LAN) or peripheral network device not functioning properly
- Remote desktop does not function correctly
- Resolve network connectivity issues
- Open the main program window of your ESET Windows product.
- Press the F5 key to access Advanced setup.
- Click Network Protection→ Firewall, select Interactive mode from the Filtering mode drop-down menu, and then click OK to save your changes.
- Attempt to run the application or connect to the device that was blocked. Your ESET product will prompt you to allow or deny each connection that is not already affected by an existing rule. To create the rules you need to unblock your application or device, select Create rule and remember permanently and click Allow.
- Press the F5 key on your keyboard to access Advanced setup.
- Click Network Protection → Firewall, expand Advanced and then click Allowed Services.
- Under Allowed Services, make sure that all of the slider bars are enabled. When you are finished, click OK.
- When you have finished creating rules for the applications or devices you want to allow to connect to your home network, reset the filtering mode to automatic. Click Network Protection → Firewall, select Automatic mode from the Filtering mode drop-down menu,and then click OK twice to save your changes and exit Advanced setup.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team