That means you can access and configure your McAfee protection wherever you are, without needing to install an app first. All you need is a web browser running on a connected device.
To access Protection Center, go to protection.mcafee.com.
Protection Center is included in your McAfee LiveSafe or Total Protection subscription, and includes:
- Identity Protection Service – searches the dark web and alerts you when hackers acquire your email, and personal information.
- WebAdvisor – blocks dangerous websites and downloads, and protects your personal information from theft.
- Protection Score – see at a glance how well you are protected from online threats. Protection Score has some similarities to a credit score where, the higher the score, the better you’re doing.
- We will add new features to Protection Center over time. Go to protection.mcafee.com, or bookmark and return to this article for details.
- To learn more about the individual Protection Center features, see the Related Information section.
To learn more about Protection Center, click to expand each section below:
To learn more, visit the McAfee Web Protection Center forum.