Instructions on how to install SAFE from My F-Secure to your smartphone or tablet.
Note: If you are upgrading the product, you do not need to uninstall the previous version, but check the product settings after you have installed the new version.
This video tutorial shows you how to install F-Secure SAFE on your mobile device.
Tip: This video has no voiceover. To turn on the subtitles for the video, click the Captions (CC) icon in the lower-right corner of the video screen. To select other language subtitles, if any, click the Settings icon, then select the preferred language.
- Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
- On the My F-Secure dashboard, select SAFE from the TOTAL apps menu and then select Add device. (If you have a trial, select Add device directly).
If all your current SAFE licenses are already in use, you can select Buy more to purchase additional licenses.
- Choose whose device you want to protect, then select Continue.
- Select This device to install SAFE on your current device, then select Install from app store to go to the app store and start the installation.
To install the product on a different device:
- Select the device type and then select Continue.
- Select Send by SMS and enter the phone number for the device.
If the device does not have a phone number, select Send by email and enter an email address that you can access on the device.
- Select Send.
- Follow the installation instructions that are sent to the device.
- After the installation is complete, choose Open to start the application and to activate the product. The product does not protect your device before you activate it.
Note: You may be asked to log in to your My F-Secure account when you start the app for the first time.
Note: If you are installing the product on your child’s device, you are prompted to set up Family Rules.