This topic describes how to install and activate F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on your desktop and laptop computers.
This information applies to you if you have a standalone version of the F-Secure FREEDOME product. If you have a subscription with F-Secure TOTAL, see article How do I install FREEDOME VPN (TOTAL) on my Mac?
To install and activate the app:
- On your computer, go to page https://www.f-secure.com/en/home/products/freedome#download.
- Select Download for Mac.
- Run the installer (Freedome.pkg), and once the Welcome to the Freedome Installer window opens, select Continue.
- Read the software license agreement, and select Continue > Agree to accept the terms of service.
The Select a Destination window opens.
- Select whether to install the app for all users of the computer or for you only, and then select Continue.
- Under Installation Type, select Continue > Install.
If you are prompted for your administrator credentials, enter them and select Install Software to start the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, select Close.
- From the app’s main menu, select Subscription.
- Select Activate subscription.
- Enter the code and select Submit.
FREEDOME is ready to protect your privacy.