This article guides you on how to install Bitdefender on Windows computers. Before proceeding with the installation, make sure your PC meets the system requirements.
You can also watch the steps presented in the video below.
1. Sign in to your Bitdefender Central account. If you don’t have an account already, please sign up for one.
• Prior to the installation of Bitdefender, please make sure that you have a Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, Bitdefender Internet Security, or Bitdefender Total Security subscription in your Central account so the product you install can retrieve its validity from your account. If you need help activating your subscription, refer to this article: How to activate the Bitdefender subscription.
2. Go to My Devices, then click + Install Bitdefender products on your devices.
3. A new window will pop-up. Choose Security, then click This device to install Bitdefender on your current PC.
• To install Bitdefender on another device click Other devices. Then select either ‘Email link’ to send a download link via email or ‘Copy link’ to share the link in a direct message.
4. Wait until the download completes, then run the installer. This button will help you locate it in the browser
5. The installation package is first updated, then the setup wizard appears. Downloading the installation files can take a long time, especially over slower internet connections.
6. Select the language you want to install the product in.
7. Click Install to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete.
8. Click Start Device Assessment to initiate a scan of critical system areas. When the scan is completed, click Open Bitdefender Interface.
• If you do not wish to perform the scan, simply click Skip.
9. In the Getting started window you can see details about your active subscription. Click Finish to access the Bitdefender interface.
Your Bitdefender product is now installed and activated!
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team