You can import your Password Manager data from the file that was previously backed up. Vault auto backup happens only when auto backup feature is enabled. Default location of auto backup folder is C:\Documents\Norton Password Manager.
The Merge imported data with existing data and Replace existing data with imported data options appear when you import Norton Password Manager data from a backup file. You can merge the imported data with the vault that you are currently signed in or replace the existing data stored in your vault
When you import, the file size must not be more than 15 MB for .CSV files. Also, Norton Password Manager does not allow the import of Norton Password Manager (.NPM) files.
Import your Norton Password Manager data from Norton
- Start Norton.
If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click .
- In the Norton main window, double-click , and then click .
- In the Norton Password Manager window, click the Settings icon available at the bottom of the window.
- Click the tab.
- In the Import row, click .
- In the Vault Import window, select one of the following options:
- Click .
- Browse to the location of the file that you want to import.
You can access your vault backups at My Documents\Norton Password Manager Backups\<Norton account name>.
- Select the file, and then click .
- If you have different passwords for the logins that you stored in the currently using vault and the importing vault, Norton displays a confirmation message. Select one of the following:
- Click to retain the password that is stored in the cloud vault.
- Click to overwrite the password that is stored in the cloud vault with the password stored in the importing vault.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click .
Video: How to import your Password Manager vault data
Need more help?
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team