Safe Browsing VPN is a Virtual Private Network that will help keep you safe whilst using the Internet.
Within this article you will learn:
- How to use Safe Browsing VPN
- What is Safe Browsing VPN’s Killswitch
How to use Safe Browsing VPN Windows
- Open the TotalAV Application
- Click the Fingerprint Icon
- Select VPN
- Choose The Country that you would like to connect to
- Click Connect
What is the Killswitch?
On the bottom right-hand side of the TotalAV VPN screen, you will see a toggle called Killswitch.
The Killswitch will block all traffic to the internet and protect your IP address from being exposed in case your VPN connection is interrupted.
If you have Killswitch enabled and you are disconnected from VPN, you will not be able to access the internet until either you reconnect to VPN or turn the kill switch back on.
- Open the TotalAV Android Application
- Tap VPN
- Choose the Region
- Tap the TotalAV Icon
You will now be connected to Safe Browsing VPN