- You want to update the credit card linked to your McAfee account on home.mcafee.com.
Having up-to-date billing details in your account allows you to use our Auto-Renewal feature. Auto-Renewal makes sure that you are never left unprotected by an expired product subscription.
NOTE: To remove your credit card completely from your McAfee account, contact Customer Service.
To view and subscribe to more videos, visit the official McAfee YouTube channel.
What do you want to do?
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account.
- Click Edit Billing.
- If you are asked to log in:
- Type your Email Address.
- Type your Password.
- Click Log In.
- Update these card details:
- Credit Card Type
- Credit Card Number
- Security Code
- Expiration Date
- Make sure that your Billing Address matches the address that you have on file with your credit card company.
- Click Save to update your card details.
Your credit card can only be removed from your McAfee account, by a Customer Service agent. You can’t remove your card yourself through home.mcafee.com.
NOTE: Make sure that you provide the email address registered with McAfee, when you contact Customer Service.