What’s the latest version of Bitdefender?
The current version of Bitdefender was released on June 28, 2021. The build number is 126.96.36.199.
NOTE: If your Bitdefender doesn’t show the above build number, keep in mind that product updates are rolling out gradually to all customers, and your PC may not have the live build just yet. Once the staged rollout update reaches 100%, it is automatically downloaded and installed. Then, Bitdefender will request a Windows restart.
Click the corresponding button below to learn how to check the build version of your Bitdefender product & how to perform a manual update.
How to check your Bitdefender version »
To verify the build version of your Bitdefender product:
1. Right-click the Bitdefender icon in the System Tray (the Notification Area, on the right-hand side of the Windows Taskbar), and then select About.
2. The build number is displayed under Product information.
How to update Bitdefender on Windows »
By default, Bitdefender performs automatic updates when you turn on your computer and every hour after that. To start a manual update:
1. Right-click the Bitdefender icon in the System Tray, and then select Update Now.
2. Bitdefender will check for updates.
3. If an update is available, it is automatically downloaded and installed on your computer.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team