This article explains how to update Bitdefender offline on Windows computers. Bitdefender should be updated offline when the Internet connection is too slow or when you don’t have Internet access.
You can download the updates manually to a computer with Internet access and then transfer them to your offline computer using a removable device, such as a flash drive. The update package is called weekly.exe and is released every Friday. It includes all the virus definitions and scan engine updates that are available up to the release date.
The weekly.exe application is a Virus Definition Update only. If you are looking to install product updates, you must update Bitdefender using an Internet connection through the Update feature of the product.
To update Bitdefender offline using weekly.exe, follow the steps below:
1. Download the file corresponding to your Windows architecture and save it locally on your hard disk. Follow these steps to determine whether your computer is running a 32-bit or a 64-bit Windows.
NOTE: For Bitdefender 2019 & older Bitdefender versions use this file instead.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the setup wizard.
3. Click Next to begin the installation process.
4. Check I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
5. Click Install to begin installing.
6. Click Finish to close the installation wizard.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team