You can restore quarantined files to their original folder. If you suspected a system file and moved it to the Quarantine folder, the associated program may not work properly. In such a case, you will need to move the file back to its original location for the required program to work properly.
Important: Before you restore a quarantined file, download product updates from the K7 Computing web site, run the scan and clean the file.
To restore quarantined files:
1. Open the K7 Application.
2. Click on the Reports option.
3. Click on Quarantine Manager option. The Quarantine Manager console opens.
4. Select the file you want to restore and click Restore.
5. A warning message appears informing you that a quarantined file is being restored, Click Yes if you want to restore the file. The file is returned to its original location.
6. Click the Close button to close the Quarantine Manager console.