Zone is grouping of Interfaces (Physical or Logical) that represents a segment of the network that is connected to, and controlled by, the firewall. Zones can be used to apply security policies to control the incoming and outgoing traffic on selected interfaces.
Steps to be followed:
1. Login to K7 Security UTM
2. Click the Configuration and navigate to Firewall/NAT
3. Select Zone Policy and Click on Add
4. Provide the Rule Name
5. In Protocol Action select the action as Accept/Drop/Reject accordingly.
6. Select the source zone from where the pack is starting that the Zone LAN is selected
7. Select the Destination zone from where the packet arrives and select the Zone DMZ
8. After making the necessary configuration, Click Save and Restart Service.
Note: If the issue persists or you need any assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket and Our Support Team will get in touch with you shortly to assist you.