Description: POP3 Server is used to enable virus and spam filtering on incoming emails. Which is in need to have a Firewall rule that redirects the pop3 requests to the port number specified in the pop3 proxy configuration.
Steps to be followed:
- Log in to K7 Security
- Click on the Configuration tab and Navigate to Email security
- Choose Pop3 Email Proxy and Enable the services
- Provide the Intercept POP3 port number of the email server default port is 110
- No. of Scanners, controls number of processes required to handle client requests. Depending on the number of clients (LAN Hosts), and number needs to be tuned according to the requirement Default is 100.
- Provide the maximum size for scanning the Virus and spam mail
- After making the necessary configuration, Click Save and Restart Service.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.