We configure basic BGP between K7 Security UTM and ISP’s router to advertise a network (with public IP address) to the ISP. It is necessary to have the AS (Autonomous System) numbers and public IP address of both devices. This information should be provided by ISP.
Steps to be followed:
1. Login to K7 Security UTM, and Click on Configuration.
2. Navigate to “BGP Routing” and select Service and configure as “Enable”.
3. Under Router Identifier In “Local Router Id” provide the WAN IP of ISP where the BGP public and your AS no# provide by from ARNIC > Save.
4. Navigate to “Add Neighbor” and select “Enable”, provide the description and in Neighbor IP add BGP publish ISP provider gateway and the AS number.
5. Neighbor to announce shall be configured with the network address is provided by APNIC.
If the issue persists or you need any assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket and Our Support Team will get in touch with you shortly to assist you.