Port forwarding is the process of configuring and to make a computer or other network device to communicate even from outside of the local network. Port forwarding uses an IP address plus port number to route network requests to specific devices.
Steps to be followed
1. Login to K7 Security UTM, and Click on Configuration.
2. Navigate to Firewall/Nat and select “FilterRule” and choose “Add”
3. In Protocol Action, Select Forward / Intercept depends on user request and Protocol as TCP/UDP and if required enable the Log.
4. In Incoming zone (This field is mandatory and specifie the source zone criteria for the rule. In other words, this rule will be applied on the connection request only if the source zone and other parameters defined in the rule matches with the connection request and the Original Services Port: 3389 Original Destination: mention the Wan IP address for eg : 184.108.40.206
5. Forward Address: In this field provide the Zone / Specific IP and forward Port as original or Specific port.
6. After making the necessary configuration, Click on Save and Restart Service.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.