Steps to be followed:
- Login to the K7 Security UTM.
- Click on Configuration and select Management and navigate to Dynamic DND
- Click on Add and select service as Enable.
- In Configuration under Provider enter the Service provider name
- Select Method for which interface DYDNS needs to to access.
- Provide the DNS name and the account information.
- After making the necessary configuration, Click Save and Restart Service.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.