1. Connect a computer to the NETGEAR router and launch a web browser.
2. Visit the following router configuration page:
NOTE: The default configuration page address may vary according to your router model.
3. You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the following default login credentials:
NOTE: If the default login credentials do not work, you might have changed the admin password.
4. Select ADVANCED > Advanced Setup > Wireless AP.
5. Select Enable AP Mode.
6. Scroll down to Choose IP Address settings on this access point and select Get dynamically from existing router.
7. Click Apply.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team