1. Connect a computer to the Belkin router and launch a web browser.
2. Visit the following router configuration page:
3. You are prompted to enter a username and password. Enter the following default login credentials:
Password: leave blank
Dashboard users will be asked to enter the administrator password you created upon setup. Click Let me in! to continue. If you have not set a custom password, you should be able to log in right away.
4. Go to Wireless > Use as Access Point
5. Click Enable and Apply Changes.
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team