Using K7 Enterprise Security Console, Administrator can restrict the activity of unauthorized websites accessed by user, to ensure less bandwidth utilization and productivity.
- Log in to K7 Enterprise Security Console
- Click over “Manage Client”
- Navigate to “Policy” and Select the Policy needs to configured with Web filtering Select the “Edit” button and Choose “Web Filtering” and select the categories to block websites
Blocked: Block websites based on categories eg: Social Networking, SPAM Sites, Web-based Email, etc.
Business Hour: Block websites based on time frame configured
- All days(24 hrs)
- Monday – Friday(9am – 6pm)
- Monday – Friday(24 hrs)
- Custom(User defined time)
Exception: By enabling this option, enables administrator to Allow or block a particular sites after allowing or blocking the particular website category.
Example: If Social Networking category is blocked but administrator and would like to allow Facebook website alone which falls under Social Networking category then it can be allowed in the exception allowed list Vice versa can do to block a website.