Steps to add new rule:
1. Login to K7 Security UTM
2. Click the Configuration and navigate to Firewall/NAT tab
3. Choose the Filter Rules and select Add
4. Provide Rule Name to identify the rules easily
5. In Protocol Action select Accept
6. In Protocol configure TCP & UDP
7. Choose Source Zone as LAN and Destination Zone as WAN
8. If the rule to be applied for all the users make the Source address and Source Interface under Source qualifier as Any or If needs to be limited to specific IPs, configure Source IP Accordingly.
9. In Destination Zone, configure Destination address and Interface as Any
10 In Ports, type 6568
Save the above configuration and restart the service.
If the anydesk still not connecting add web security exclusion under web security -> Https proxy for *.anydesk.com
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.