To create an account level policy, proceed as follows:
- Open the Administration console.
- Click the Account tab, select Policies and click New account policy.
- Type a name for your policy and select the type:
- Monitoring Maintenance Window
- Mobile Device Management
- Patch Management
- Windows Update
- You can also select Based on, if you want to base your new policy on one previously created.
- Click Add a target… Targets can be either Custom Device Filters, Device Group or Site Groups.
- Select your policy options.
- Hit Save to save the account policy.
The policy can then be reviewed from the Account Policies window.
- Once a policy is created its default state is Enabled. To disable it, move the slider to disable.
- Click Push Changes… to apply the policy to the selected targets.
- Once pushed, the policy icon will turn orange . Click this icon and select Included Devices to check the targeted devices have received the policy.
Help nº- 20160913 300107 EN