To create a site level policy, proceed as follows:
- Open the Administration console.
- Click on the selected site and select the Policies tab.
- Click New site policy.
- Type a name for your policy and select the type:
- Windows Updates
- You can also select Based on if you want to base your new policy on one previously created.
- Click Add a target… Targets can be either Account Filters or Account Groups.
- Select your policy options.
- Hit Save to save the site policy.
- The policy can then be reviewed from the Sites Policies window. Policies which have been applied at the Account level can be checked by clicking the down arrow on Account policies.
- Once a policy is created its default state is Enabled. To disable it, move the slider to disable.
- Click Push Changes to apply the policy to the selected targets.
- Once pushed, the policy icon will turn orange. Click this icon and select Included Devices to check the targeted devices have received the policy.
Help nº- 20160922 300108 EN