This problem occurs if you have fully used your online storage or if you do not have enough space for your online backups. Deleting a backup set is particularly helpful if you want to free some space on your Secure Cloud Storage.
Contact Member Services and Support to purchase additional storage.
You can delete a backup set if it is no longer needed. You cannot delete a backup set if only one backup set is available. However, you can create a new backup set before you delete the old backup set.
- Start Norton.
If you see the My Norton window, next to Device Security, click .
- In the Norton main window, double-click , and then click .
- In the Backup Settings window, in the Backup Set drop-down list, select the backup set that you want to delete.
- Click .
- In the Delete Backup Set window, do one of the following:
- To delete the current backup set, select .
- To delete the current backup set and purge the files already backed up, select .
- Click .
Delete backup set from Norton account
- Sign in to your account.
- In the My Norton page, under Cloud Backup, click .
The existing backup sets that are in use are displayed.
- To delete a backup set, click the trash icon of the backup set that you want to delete.
- In the Delete Backup Set confirmation window, click .
Click to display the backup page without deleting the backup set.
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team