If you experience any installation issues:
- Ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements and your Windows is up-to-date.
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or later, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 256 MB RAM or above.
- 400 MB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection is required to download, activate, and use the application.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels is recommended.
- Check that the downloaded setup file is not corrupted. For instructions, refer to the following article:
- If you use third-party antivirus software, try temporarily disabling your protection (this applies only if you do not use AVG AntiVirus). For more information, refer to the following article:
- Restart your PC, then try to install AVG Driver Updater again by following the exact steps in this article.
If the issue persists, contact AVG Support.
Source : Official AVG Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team