- Make sure Clients are able to ping K7 Enterprise Security Console System.
- Please check whether any proxy or gateway firewall such as Fortigate, Cyber Roam Etc is being used.
- If yes, please allow the below URLs into the allowed list and check
- Also, make sure that .DAT extension files are allowed to download under content filtering of the gateway firewall.
- Download and run K7 Proxy Enable Fixit Tool and check for update.
- If K7 Enterprise Server IP has been changed, please try to revert the same IP or try re-activating the clients by using K7EndPtSecSrvEditor.exe.
Note: In case of same issue or required assistance, you may raise ticket at Submit a Ticket. So our Technical Support Team can assist you to resolve your query.