We would like to inform you that Trend Micro Online Guardian has already reached its End of Life (EOL) and End of Service (EOS) and we recommend that you uninstall it.
- What is End Of Life (EOL) / End Of Support (EOS)?
- When did Online Guardian reach its EOL/EOS Date?
- I got an email saying that my Online Guardian has reached its EOL but my subscription has not yet expired. What can I do?
- Is there a product similar to Online Guardian that I can get?
- How do I remove Online Guardian from my computer?
- Source : Official Trend Micro Brand Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team
What is End Of Life (EOL) / End Of Support (EOS)?
A product’s End of Life (EOL) marks the date that a particular program version is retired to make way for the latest available version. End of Support (EOS) marks the date when a product stops downloading updates. Also, technical support will be limited to upgrading to the latest version.
When did Online Guardian reach its EOL/EOS Date?
|END OF LIFE||END OF SUPPORT|
|September 30, 2014||October 31, 2015|
I got an email saying that my Online Guardian has reached its EOL but my subscription has not yet expired. What can I do?
Online Guardian is now part of the latest Trend Micro Security software. Contact our Technical Support for further assistance.
Is there a product similar to Online Guardian that I can get?
All the features of Online Guardian are available in the following versions of Trend Micro Security software:
- Premium Security
- Maximum Security
- Internet Security
If you want to purchase or try, visit www.trendmicro.com.
If you already have any of these programs installed, check this Knowledge Base article: How to use Parental Controls on your Windows PC .
How do I remove Online Guardian from my computer?
- Click the Start , then go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. You can also access it via the shortcut button below:Windows Apps & Features
- From the list of installed programs, click Trend Micro Online Guardian for Families, then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the uninstallation to finish, and then click Close.
- Click Yes to restart your computer.