Norton Remove and Reinstall tool is used to uninstall and reinstall or remove your Norton device security product on Windows. If you are on a Mac, read Remove all Norton programs for Mac using the RemoveNortonMacFiles tool.
If you have Norton Family, you need to uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. For detailed instructions, read Uninstall Norton Family.
Run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the + key.
- Double-click the icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click .
- Do one of the following depending on your situation:
- To uninstall and reinstall your Norton device security product, click .
- To remove your Norton device security product, click and then click .
- You may only see the Remove option if you have received the Norton device security product from your service provider. You may need to contact your service provider to reinstall the product.
- Click or .
- Click .
After the computer restarts, your Norton device security product download starts automatically if you have selected the option. If the install doesn’t start or if you need more help reinstalling your Norton device security product, read Install Norton device security.
Need more help?
Source : Official Norton Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team