Instructions on how to deploy F-Secure Computer Protection via Microsoft Intune.
You need to download the installer.msi file from the F-Secure Elements EPP portal. Make sure you download the correct file based on the portal that you are using.
To install the product via Microsoft Intune:
- Log in to the Microsoft Intune portal.
- Select Apps > Add.
The Select App type pane opens.
- Under Other app types, select Line-of-business app > Select.
The Add app steps are shown.
- In the App information page, select Select app package file.
- In the App package file pane, select the browse icon and select the installer.msi file that you previously downloaded.
- Select OK to add the app.
- Enter the details, such as the command-line arguments for your app, for example, voucher=xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx.
Note: Some of the values might be automatically filled in.
- Select Next > Next to go to the Assignments page.
- Assign the preferred group, users, or devices and select Next.
- On the Review and create page, check that the values and settings for the app are correct.
- Select Create to add the app to Intune.