Instructions on how to configure the F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection iOS app in VMware Workspace ONE MDM.
- On the VMware Workspace ONE administration portal, select the Add Applications page, and then select the Assignment tab.
- Select Send Application Configuration.
- Under Configuration Key, add values to the following configuration entries:
Note: The reseller provides you with the values.
- fate_registration_key – the license key
- first_name (optional) – a name that makes it easier to identify the device in the PSB portal
- last_name (optional) – a name that makes it easier to identify the device in the PSB portal
- email – user’s email address
- alias (optional) – user’s alternate name
For the optional keys, select Insert Lookup Value and select respective variables. The fields are automatically filled when the application is deployed to user devices.
- Select Save & Publish to add the app to List View.