Instructions on how to configure the F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection Android app in VMware Workspace ONE MDM in the Android Enterprise context.
To configure the Android app:
- On the VMware Workspace ONE administration portal, select the Edit Application page.
- Select the Assignment tab and define the assignment group.
- Select Send Application Configuration.
- Under Configuration Key, add values to the following configuration entries:
Note: The reseller provides you with the values.
- fate_registration_key – the license key
- first_name (optional) – a name that makes it easier to identify the user in the F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection portal
- last_name (optional) – a name that makes it easier to identify the user in the F-Secure Elements Endpoint Protection portal
For the optional keys, select Insert Lookup Value and select respective variables. The fields are automatically filled when the application is deployed to user devices.
- Fill the rest of the app settings under Details and Assignment, and select Save and Publish to add the app to List View.