This article covers how to change your Sophos Home account password.
If you are unable to log in to your account due to forgotten password, please visit this article instead:
I forgot my Sophos Home account password
Click on the animation to see it in full screen
To change your Sophos Home account password:
- Sign in to your Sophos Home Dashboard with your account
Note: If unable to log in, visit this article instead I forgot my Sophos Home account password
- Click on your email at the upper right of the dashboard then choose My Account.
- Enter your Sophos Home account password and click Unlock
- Click the Edit button next to Password
- Enter your current password and the new password on the fields. Click the Update button once done.
Note: We suggest to review our Guide to Strong Passwords to choose a secure password for you account.
Note 2: The password must be at least 8 characters, and include one uppercase and lowercase letters.