When you need to change a password, the app can generate a strong password for you.
You can choose the length and the complexity of the password.
To change a password:
- Open the app and select the Vault view.
- Go to the entry whose password you want to change and select the pen icon.
- In the Password field, select the dice icon.
- In the Generate password view, you can do the following:
- Drag the slider from side to side to select the number of characters you want in your password.
- Select the type of characters (lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters) you want in your password.
- Select the dice icon to change the generated password.
- To take the generated password into use, select Done.
- To save the entry, select Done.
Important: If you change or generate a password in ID PROTECTION, remember to change your password also in the web service or application.