Malwarebytes Privacy is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) application that encrypts your internet activity to increase privacy and security. The Change server location button allows you to choose a privacy server from a list of available countries. You may want to switch your privacy server location based on your physical location or if you are experiencing slow internet connection speeds. To test your connection speed, see our Internet speed is slow when Malwarebytes Privacy is on article.
- Open Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Toggle ON Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Click Change server location.
- Under Choose new server, click a country to expand the drop-down.
- Click a city within the country’s drop-down. A server location closer to your physical location may provide a faster connection.
- Click Select when you have chosen the location.
You can now privately browse the Internet from the private server you chose. We recommend that you enable the Auto connect setting to automatically connect to a privacy server.
Below the Change server location button, your Actual IP address and Private IP address display. Your Actual IP address is assigned to your device given by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). When you toggle the Malwarebytes Privacy switch on, your web traffic tunnels through a Private IP address shown at the bottom right of the application.
Source : Official Malwarebytes Brand
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team