You can keep your children safe from the many threats on the internet by limiting the types of content they can view while browsing the web.
You can block access to websites and pages that contain unsuitable content.
To select the types of web content to block on all browsers:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Manage in People & Devices.
- Select the device that you want to set up for your child.
- Select Family Rules.
- On the Content filtering page, turn on Content filtering to block the content you don’t want children to have access to.
- In Blocked content, select Edit and then select the types of content that you want to block.
- When you have selected all of the content types that you want to block, select Save.