Browsing Protection blocks the access to harmful websites when it is turned on.
To make sure that Browsing Protection is on:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Secure Browsing & Banking.
- On the Secure Browsing & Banking view, select Settings.
- Select Edit settings.
Note: You need administrative rights to change the settings.
- Turn on Browsing Protection.
- If your browser is open, restart your browser to apply the changed settings.
Note: Browsing Protection requires that the Browsing Protection extension is turned on in the web browser that you use.