To allow the connection between Playstation 3 and computer with AVG Firewall, please proceed as follows:
- Open AVG -> Tools menu -> Firewall settings.
- Open the Profiles section -> choose your profile -> System services.
- Click Manage user system rules.
- Click Add.
- In the opened window set the detail in the following way (click on the blue underlined text to change it):
- protocol TCP
- direction In
- local ports 10243
- remote ports Unrestricted ports (1024-65535)
- remote address All networks
- Allow for all
- As the Rule detail name, you can put Playstations instead of the number.
- Click OK to save the new rule, then OK to save the user defined rules and finally OK to save the whole Firewall configuration.
Source : Official AVGsa Website
Editor by : BEST Antivirus KBS Team