The website exceptions list shows specific websites that are either allowed or blocked.
You may manually block specific websites which you think are harmful, or allow automatically blocked websites if you are sure they are safe.
To view and edit website exceptions:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Secure Browsing & Banking.
- On the Secure Browsing & Banking view, select Manage allowed and blocked websites.
Note: You need administrative rights to change the settings.
- To add a new website on either of the lists:
- Select the Allowed tab if you want to allow a website, or the Blocked tab if you want to block a website.
- Select Add new to add the new website to the list.
- Enter the address of the website you want to add, then select OK.
The website is now listed as an allowed or blocked website.
To remove an allowed or blocked website from the list, first select the website you want to remove and then select Remove.