Instructions on how to add F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection iOS app to Microsoft Intune MDM.
- Log into your Microsoft Intune portal.
- Select Apps > iOS/iPadOS > Add.
The Select app type pane opens.
- From the App type drop-down menu, select iOS store app, and then select Select.
- In the Add App view, select Search the App store.
The Search the App Store pane opens.
- In the Search field, enter F-Secure Mobile Protection.
- Select F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection > Select.
The Add App view opens.
- In the App information tab, select Yes to show F-Secure Mobile Protection as a featured app in the Company Portal, and select Next.
- In the Assignments tab, under Required, select Add all users, and select Next.
- In the Review + create tab, select Create.
- When you are done, on the Add App blade, choose OK.
The F-Secure Elements Mobile Protection app has been added to Microsoft Intune MDM.
Next, add the app configuration policies.