The scan node must be a part of your domain and the Radar_account must be set as a local administrator on the scan node.
To do this, enable the following settings:
- Open Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management and select your domain.
- Right-click and select Create a GPO in this domain, and link it here.
- Enter a name, for example Scannode-Admin, and click OK.
- Select the created GPO and add the computer on which the scan node will be running to the proper Security Filtering.
- Right-click and select Edit.
- Edit the GPO in the Group Policy Management Editor:
- Go to Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Restricted Groups.
- Right-click and select Add Group.
- Select Administrators and click OK.
- Next to Members of this group, click Add.
- Browse for the user to be used for running the scan node and accept it.
- Refresh the GPO by running gpupdate.exe.